The awesome people over at physicalcryptocoins.com have made an amazing looking physical GrowersCoin for our community. If you’re interested, please check the details below.
Pre-Order Price: $14.00
Bulk Order Discounts
Free International Shipping
GRWI Milestone Update
Our previous midsummer update is largely on track and we have some interesting additions and a few changes to note in our Autumn milestone update. They key information is listed below:
Code Fixes & Security: Our website has recently gone through an entire back-end overhaul due to needing high levels of security for user protection and support for our updates. The previous version of our website was incomplete and vulnerable to attack and suffered from slow load times. All of this has been analyzed in depth and many fixes and upgrades were implemented. The main issues have now been completely rectified. Behind the scenes, almost the entire back-end of the website had to be rewritten. During these fixes, we’ve also incorporated code to support our partnership with Blockchain Financial; this enables us to be 100% compatible with their software tool set.
Blockchain Financial: BCF is a set of blockchain-related services for commercial and personal use. One of those services gives us access to their secure server cluster, thus enabling our users to store coins on the cloud and use them to unlock our utilities. It’s an entire platform designed to enable coin utility access across any device, mobile or otherwise. Their cloud wallet will also allow our users to send coins to one another more easily. For example, this is the service we are currently using to accept GRWI from members who are interested in purchasing grow supplies. BCF allows all that and is completely free to use by our members without any additional coin fees. We are very happy to be partners with them.
Content: We are now working to add more content and functionality to the site. It is now much easier for users to find information on GRWI. GRWI.io now has a clean direct path for downloading the wallet, checking updates and social media, as well as the new profile and account system. Easier login mechanics are also in the works, we want users to be able to access their accounts by logging in from Facebook or Twitter seamlessly. The website needs more content all around and this will be a focus for us as we head into winter. News, QA and the GRWI Grow Trader (defined below) are all on the horizon. Expect us to hit most of our roadmap items right on schedule. Some items may need a little more time for quality assurance, nothing more than a month or two beyond posted date.
Web wallet & Tipping: Online storage of coins will be soon be available through GRWI.io using API linkage with the Blockchain Financial tool set. This will also allow users to have access to the Grow Trader bot as well as being usable to purchase grow supplies at GRWI.io directly with our cryptocurrency. Users will soon be able to easily tip each other through the website using their usernames, share trading analysis ideas and we will continue to work toward integration with our Discord and Telegram channels as well.
GRWI: Grow Trader Details:
Grow Trader is going to take shape as a web-based tool through GRWI.io and will also mark the release of our primary mobile app. The mobile app will contain all resources from GRWI.io as well as formatted access to Grow Trader tools. What is Grow Trader? It is a professional trading tool that aims to support the Cannabis Crypto markets. We want to build a tool that brings together all cannabis crypto coin communities, and supplies a viable utility for holding GRWI. All Grow Trader users who want to trade other cannabis crypto coins will need to hold substantially less GRWI than those who want to use the app for all other cryptocurrencies. Grow Trader was previously named ‘MegaBot’. The new name was chosen to better represent the utility of the project as a whole.
- API based trading platform securely linked with the Cryptopia Exchange. This is our home exchange and the primary exchange in the initial release. Future versions will contain other exchanges that also support a secure API.
- Linking more exchanges will enable us to experiment with arbitrage functionality.
- Users will be required to hold GRWI in their BCF accounts to activate bot use. This will be available in at least 3 tiers.
- The trading utility will be hosted on GRWI.io and will utilize the Cordova engine with Bardcanvas as a back end.
- We plan for the app to be conveniently available through the official mobile app stores.
- Using bardcanvas as a back end will serve as a form of load-balancing as it will allow us to unload the user tasks and safeguard us from overwhelming the main site (GRWI.io).
- The trading platform is being built around our upcoming mobile app.
- Unified GRWI.io login for all tools.
- Live wallet totals provided from BCF.
- In-app live ticker for all Cannabis Coins.
- Easy layout and access to GRWI resources, news and info.
- Formatted specifically for phones, tablets and web browsers.
- Exclusive VIP section for top leaderboard coin holders. Restricted access.
- All user details will be completely encrypted locally before being saved to the database.
- Grow Trader Tools Include:
- Mobile Buy / Sell
- Over / Under
- Timed Buys
- Timed Sells
- Interactive Fields
- Auto Refresh Order-books
- User History / Open Orders
- Arbitrage (VIP only)
- Live chart data / Calculators
Development is well underway and some of the layout work is already complete. Screenshots and live test video will be uploaded in the next few months after we implement the user GUI. We will keep you posted with further development milestones.
Due to the website fixes which were urgent to remedy, we’ve had to briefly preempt the release of our ERC20 token. All of the code is already in place; we are now focusing on proper implementation and testing at this point. Once we are confident, we can enable swap tools to our users and begin testing our Seed to Sale and Strain Chain utilities. Minus this slight but necessary variance, are mostly on track with the previously released roadmap. There have been just a few minor side steps in regards to the website and general development. Now that we have new very qualified people in-place who are working smart and hard, we can expect to see accelerated progress with the ERC20 release. We aim for a December 2018 release window.
GrowSim Progress and Releases:
Our Grow Sim is now being led by a very strong software developer with several top tier games under his belt. He has decided to stay anonymous for the time being but will soon release his identity. Below are some screenshots of the progress and we will be releasing a teaser video of the gameplay in the near future. Be on the lookout for upcoming news and updates posted to our site detailing some of the gameplay mechanics and features in the GRWI Grow Sim such as:
- Full viewing ability with head movement.
- Move anywhere in your garden with cursor placement.
- Plant your own seeds and watch them grow.
- Manipulate your plants in 3D space.
- Harvest and collect your finest buds.
- Sell your product and improve your grow.
- Indoor and Outdoor Environments.
- Progress through the Grow Ranks.
- Much more…
Early alpha screenshots:
Growers International Midsummer Update
Business Registration and Incorporation (Business Development Cycle):
To all our supporters, thank you for all of your time and patience as we build Growers International together from the ground up. We have recently entered a relationship with Yeh Law Group (https://www.yehlawgroup.com/) to represent us as we incorporate Growers International and establish our first physical retail location, G.I.Smoke. Based out of Taipei, Yeh Law Group specializes in National & Foreign Law as well as International Legal Affairs. They’ve been an absolute pleasure working with and great progress has already been made. Please keep in mind the none of the PCA funds will be used to incorporate the company, or pay for anything related to the law group of the retail store. 100% of the PCA funds remain completely in-tact and will remain so until all legal matters are taken care of and we have the clear from our lawyers. All current funding for Growers International (GRWI) including coin creation, exchange listings, nodes, sites, press, development, apps, and everything mentioned above and below has come directly from the personal funds of myself – Ryan Wright.
- The Growers International incorporation paperwork has already been filed through Yeh Law Group. Without setbacks, incorporation should be official within 60 days. Images from the filing will be posted on our website soon.
- This incorporation allows GRWI to become a tax paying business entity when it comes to selling goods on our website (grwi.io) and in physical retail establishments. We no longer need to act as a 3rd party when selling goods and we can process and pay taxes on the goods ourselves. This means accepting VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, EasyCard, Bitcoin, GRWI, MOTA, DopeCoin, Etc. as a form of Payment. Furthermore, it allows us an easier path when it comes to making business deals with other grow companies and producers in our industry. We are no longer just a coin project, we are now operating through a registered international business entity registered as ‘Growers International’ – Trademarked and certified. This is a first step in establishing retail space in crypto & cannabis friendly territories.
- We have already acquired a physical location near Taipei for the world’s first retail cannabis culture and cryptocentric storefront business. This business will be registered as G.I.Smoke and will exist under the Growers International incorporation. Along with our trademark, we can begin to sell our own products with our own branding as well. G.I.Smoke will sell smoking accessories, CBD vape, cannabis culture clothing, crypto culture clothing, VR accessories, and offer grow consulting along with access to entire catalog at GRWI.io. Of course, owning GRWI will allow for membership discounts across the board. Details on crypto integration are still being worked out with our Law Group, but it will surely be an integral part of the business. We will post all details as soon as they are made available.
- We have to wait from the trademark paperwork to filed before revealing the new logo. If you’re a fan of the old logo, be delighted to know that the new design is similar but also better suited for our industry.
Crypto Cannabis Coalition:
- We’ve recently partnered with MotaCoin, Maryjane Coin, & Dopecoin to co-create the Crypto Cannabis Coalition. This is a group of crypto-cannabis oriented lead developers and industry advocates. We are now reaching out to other cannabis coin devs who would like to collaborate with like-minded industry leaders. The goal is to join forces and work together to usher in the new crypto-cannabis industry.
Paragon Coin Partnership?:
- Due to radio silence from the Paragon team since we made our original partnership announcement, we are now considering the partnership null and void until further notice. If we begin talks again in the future, we will notify the community first and foremost.
Earlier this year we announced that we would be forking the coin to the Ethereum platform. In fact, this has been a goal for Growers International since its inception. The primary reason for the swap would be so that we can utilize certain features ERC-20 offers in order to create our dApps (Seed to Sale). Since our last update, we have been getting a lot of feedback from our community. The feedback can be boiled down into 2 main points:
- Ethereum tokens rely completely on the Ethereum network and switching over would void our current blockchain. Many users are very fond of our current chain which is stable and unique. We agree that having our own chain is also important and valued.
- Ethereum has some serious drawbacks when it comes to privacy. Due to the nature of our industry, many users of GRWI still prefer to use a coin that is as anonymous as possible. Currently, our blockchain is not very anonymous as it was built upon the Blackcoin original source. That being said, Ethereum has shown no true intention of taking the path toward privacy. Because of this, we have also entertained the idea of creating our own privacy solutions for our current chain.
So what is the best balance for our users? We are currently investigating different scenarios and we may end up with something that takes two avenues. The current GRWI coin can stay in-tact as a decentralized holder of value while we attempt to add more privacy and anonymity to the chain. Next to that, we can have a centralized utility token (eGRWI) that we hold as a company and issue to those who wish to use our dApps. These tokens would need to be purchased with GRWI coin itself in order to function. These concepts are still in the early stages and are subject to change. Every move and decision made with our chain is extremely important and nothing will be rushed. We’ve been listening to your concerns and the voice of our supporters is paramount to us.
We do realize there are still a few bugs with grwi.io. Our last paid developer did incomplete work and we are now hiring to continue development of the site. The login bugs should be fixed swiftly and more site advancements will come upon hiring the new team member.
Mobile App Developers: We are looking for a mobile app developer who not only has experience with mobile crypto wallets, but also the ability to create an app that includes the tools and products available from grwi.io.
Unity3D (VR / AR) Developers: We are currently working with 未來視界 VR (Future City VR) to create a growing simulation and consultation utility for growers. We are looking to hire individuals to help produce concepts and compile grow techniques / knowledge for Future City.
G.I. Smoke: Hiring for the G.I.Smoke retail location in Taiwan. Must be familiar with cannabis culture and be bilingual (Traditional Chinese & English). Open daily from 11am – 9pm. We are aiming to have doors open for business in mid to late August.
A very special thanks:
Stay tuned for the new logo and images from our incorporation filing coming later this week. As always, your support of the project is what keeps the wheels turning. The future is very bright for GRWI.
– Ryan Wright
CEO of Growers International